How to Recover deleted SMS from Samsung
--Thursday, 13 April 2017
Many Samsung users may be relieved to remove SMS by accident. Not everyone knows that deleted SMS can be recovered by third-party software(Android data recovery). However, we have a lot of data on the phone, such as photos, music, video, contacts. It is impossible the delete SMS will always stay on the phone. After the accident, you should retrieve the lost SMS as soon as possible.
- Part 1: Why I lose Samaung SMS? How to avoid?
- Part 2: How to Recover deleted SMS from Samsung?
- Part 3: Back up your Samsung SMS
Why I lose Samaung SMS? How to avoid?
Why can not find SMS on my Samsung? There are so many reasons for losting SMS. Here we summarize the most common causes.
1. Factory Reset
To avoid this, Please remember that back up your Samsung before resetting. Sometimes the phone will slow down or have too many unwanted things. Reset the phone will be a good solution to this problem.
2. Delete Samaung SMS by accident
You never know why you deleted this SMS? But if you have deleted it, Please stop adding new data to Samsung. Then find a solution as soon as possible.
3. Deadly crash
This is the most common scenario on Samsung. You do not know why and when it will happen. There may be root your Samsung, install the unsafe apps or incorrectly upgrade the system. At this time you can restore SMS by backup.
How to Recover deleted SMS from Samsung?
Android Data Recovery can help you recover your deleted SMS, Contacts, Photos, Videos on Samsung. The following will explain how to restore deleted Samsung SMS.
Step 1. Install and run the program
You need to connect Samsung to your PC. Then click "Data Recovery".
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging
If you do not know how to do it. You can try the following.
1) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 3. Recover deleted SMS from Samsung
This software will scan your Samsung to retrieve the lost SMS. You need to wait for the scanning. Then you will see the deleted SMS in the software.
Back up your Samsung SMS
If you do not want to lose your SMS again, you'd better back up your data. Here are some free app and software that can back up your Samsung phone.
Backup Samsung SMS with SMS Backup & Restore
1.Install this free app by clicking on"SMS Backup & Restore".
2. Run SMS Backup & Restore and tap Backup.
3. Restore a backup for SMS, click the restore button on the main home screen.
Backup Samsung SMS with "Data Backup & Restore" in this software.
Well, it has a function to back up and restore your Samsung data. It is easy to use, just click on "Data Backup & Restore".
Is this article helpful? There are already 21 votes.